GT Breaks the Final Barrier to Paperless Onboarding
Gideon Taylor presents the GT Paperless I-9, a fully reg-compliant electronic I-9 form for PeopleSoft HCM. Our solution increases I-9 process efficiency and accuracy, while maintaining the look and feel of the DHS I-9 form.
How Does It Work?
- Regulatory Compliance was the first consideration in the GT Paperless I-9 design and development.
- The GT Paperless I-9 looks like the paper I-9 form and feels like PeopleSoft, providing instant familiarity to your users.
- Information on the I-9 can default from and be compared to PeopleSoft data to maintain consistency and accuracy.
- The interface unfolds naturally, simplifying the process and reducing training requirements.
- You are in control. As a bolt-on, your PeopleTools developers can easily enhance and modify the business processes and workflow.
The completion process is easy and self-guided:
- The new employee completes Section 1.
- They press 'Click to Sign' and enter their User ID and password as an electronic signature.
- A graphical representation of the signature is displayed.
- The employer representative completes Section 2 and signs it with their User Id and password..
Why Choose The GT Paperless I-9?
- Scanned images of required documents can be attached right to the electronic form.
- The form is saved. If GT E-Verify Integration is installed a case is opened and managed.
- Custom workflow and notifications can be easily added to complete the process.
Is The GT Paperless I-9 Right for You?
- One-time implementation cost, with no per transaction fees or user fees.
- The solution remains in-house, so you are in control of the business process and can even customize it.
- Maintains confidentiality - your information never leaves the PeopleSoft environment.
- Leverages existing security and system architecture.
- GT eForms workflow framework allows for customized routing and notifications.
- Reduces user training by using a familiar PeopleSoft environment.
- Provides step-based and self-documenting processes.
- Eliminates duplicate data entry by reusing the I-9 data.
- Uses technology with which your in-house resouces are familiar.
- Adds attachment functionality to manage supporting documentation.
What Do I Have To Do and What Do I Get?
- Do you use PeopleSoft in your Enterprise?
- Do you have a high volume of hires?
- Do you want to reduce the number of errors in the I-9 process?
- Do you want to reduce the per transaction cost of the I-9 process?
- Do Federal or State regulations or internal policies require that you use E-Verify? (See GT E-Verify Integration)
How Do I Learn More?
- The one-time fee covers both the solution and the implementation.
- The GT Paperless I-9 requires a four to six week implementation project.
- The GT Implementation Team can create additional customizations, reports or integrations upon request at hourly consulting rates.
- A Technical and Functional resource will need to work with the GT Implementation Team to learn the environment.
- Your team will be trained to maintain and customize the entire solution.
Read our GT Paperless I-9 Review
Learn about GT E-Verify Integration
USCIS Employer website