GT E-Verify Integration™ Makes
I-9 Verification Easy
Gideon Taylor has met the challenge of making I-9 verification one seamless business process.
How Does It Work?
- Up to 96% of cases are opened, authorized, and closed with no user intervention.
- No end-user DHS training required to open cases.
- No data entry required to open E-Verify cases.
- Configurable Workflow streamlines your processes. For example, Tentative Non-Confirmations (TNC) can escalate to a different department for handling.
- The end-user is stepped through the TNC process. Eliminating the worry of what form is next.
The process is simple:
- The GT Paperless I-9™ is completed by the new employee and the employer representative.
- The GT E-Verify Integration™ solution extracts the required data from the system.
- The data is formatted to Customer Processing System (CPS) standards.
- The transaction is submitted to CPS.
- The E-Verify system responds with a case and result.
- Authorized Employment cases are closed immediately, no user steps required!
- Tentative Non-Confirmations (TNC) are initiated, the employer representative is stepped through the process, and the employee is referred to the correct Federal Agency.
How Is The GT E-Verify Integration™ Different?
- The TNC case is escalated to a group with expertise in the process.
- All responses are stored within the PeopleSoft environment and attached to the GT Paperless I-9™ for easy reporting.
Is The GT E-Verify Integration™ for You?
- One-time implementation cost, with no per transaction fees or user fees.
- The solution remains in-house, so you are in control of the business process and can even customize it.
- Maintains confidentiality - your information never leaves the PeopleSoft environment until it is sent directly to the Federal Governement.
- Leverages existing security and system architecture.
- The GT eForms™ workflow framework allows for customized routing and notifications.
- Reduces user training by using a familiar PeopleSoft environment.
- Provides step-based and self-documenting processes.
- Eliminates duplicate data entry by reusing the I-9 data.
- Uses technology with which your in-house resouces are familiar.
What Do I Have To Do and What Do I Get?
- Do you use PeopleSoft in your Enterprise?
- Do you have a high volume of hires?
- Do Federal or State regulations or internal policies require that you use E-Verify?
- Are you concerned about burdening your managers with more complicated training and procedures?
- Do you want to reduce the per transaction cost of Employment Verification?
How Do I Learn More?
- Implement the GT Paperless I-9™.
- The one-time fee covers both the solution and the implementation.
- The GT E-Verify Integration™ requires a one to two week implementation project after the GT Paperless I-9™ is implemented.
- The GT Implementation Team can create additional customizations, reports or integrations upon request at hourly consulting rates.
- A Technical and Functional resource will need to work with the GT Implementation Team to learn the environment.
- Your team will be trained to maintain and customize the entire solution.
Read our GT E-Verify Integration Review
Learn more about GT Paperless I-9
USCIS E-Verify website
FAR Case 2007-013: Employment Eligibility Verification
FAR: Final Rule and Small Entity Compliance Guide Summary